What does having a void mean?
Table of Contents
- What does having a void mean?
- How do you use the word void?
- Will not be void meaning?
- What causes call of the void?
- What does void mean medically?
- What type of word is void?
- Does void mean pee or poop?
- Is Call of the void dangerous?
- When do you use void in a function?
- Which is the best definition of the Word Void?
- What is the name of a void in C + +?
- When to use void in a pointer list?
What does having a void mean?
If you describe a situation or a feeling as a void, you mean that it seems empty because there is nothing interesting or worthwhile about it. His death has left a void in the entertainment world that can never be filled. Synonyms: gap, space, lack, want More Synonyms of void.
How do you use the word void?
- Their actions rendered the contract null and void.
- His wife's death left a painful void in his life.
- His death has left a void in the cricketing world which can never be filled.
- This contract is null and void.
- Running the business helped to fill the void after his wife died.
- The election was declared null and void.
Will not be void meaning?
1 without contents; empty. 2 not legally binding. null and void. 3 (of an office, house, position, etc.) without an incumbent; unoccupied.
What causes call of the void?
jerk the steering wheel and turn into oncoming traffic while driving. jump into very deep water from a boat or bridge. stand on train or subway tracks or jump in front of a train. cut yourself when holding a knife or other sharp object.
What does void mean medically?
To urinate Void: To urinate. The term void is also sometimes used to indicate the elimination of solid waste. (defecation).
What type of word is void?
As detailed above, 'void' can be an adjective, a noun or a verb. Adjective usage: null and void. Verb usage: He voided the check and returned it. ...
Does void mean pee or poop?
(voyd), To evacuate urine or feces.
Is Call of the void dangerous?
If you're among those who experience the call of the void, it's usually nothing to worry about. It's just one of those interesting, mildly scary, not-yet-fully-understood weird tricks of the brain that a lot of people experience.
When do you use void in a function?
Updated Aug. In computer programming, when void is used as a function return type, it indicates that the function does not return a value. When void appears in a pointer declaration, it specifies that the pointer is universal. When used in a function's parameter list, void indicates that the function takes no parameters.
Which is the best definition of the Word Void?
adjective Law. having no legal force or effect; not legally binding or enforceable. useless; ineffectual; vain. devoid; destitute (usually followed by of): a life void of meaning.
What is the name of a void in C + +?
The code in C++ takes the form: cout << "I'm a function that prints a message!"; A void function uses a heading that names the function followed by a pair of parentheses. The name is preceded by the word "void," which is the type. The void can also appear in the parameter list part of the code to indicate the function takes no actual parameters.
When to use void in a pointer list?
When void appears in a pointer declaration, it specifies that the pointer is universal. When used in a function's parameter list, void indicates that the function takes no parameters.